This is a one off special occasion to celebrate the 70th Anniversary of the club to be held at Smiths Court Hotel, 21-27 Eastern Esplanade, Cliftonville, CT9 2HL on Saturday 25th November. Arrive at 6:30pm.
There will be the usual prize giving followed by live music from a band called M’larki.
The cost is £30 per adult and £15 per child. Children are welcome and they can choose from a smaller version of the adult menu. Children will be served & seated separately.
There is a large bar area, a separate dining room and a dance area. The dress code is smart or black tie.
The menu consists of 3 courses:
A choice of:
- Vegetable Soup served with croutons, cream and herbs
- Garlic and stilton mushrooms al forno – toasted ciabatta, dressed mixed leaves
- Roast topside of beef – roast potatoes, jumbo Yorkshire pudding, rich jus or
- Chicken cordon bleu – filled with cheese and ham, parmentier potatoes, creamy cheese sauce or
- Spinach and goats cheese cannelloni with garlic bread (vegetarian option)
- Sticky toffee pudding – sticky toffee sauce, vanilla Madagascar ice cream
- Homemade light and dark chocolate cheesecake
Places are limited so you need to book early. You have until 5th November to pay via PayPal
Please book early as this will be a sell out ...
Select your tickets then adjust the quantities you require in your shopping cart ... any issues contact Helen.
ADULT TICKETS ARE LIMITED AT 80 ... so please book ASAP.
|ADULT TICKETS ARE £30
||CHILD (14 and under) TICKETS ARE £15.00